All-Marks Provides Complete IUID & UID Solutions for Durable Data Plates & Labels
All-Marks will design and provide UID labels as mandated for all U.S. Government materiel purchases. These labels contain both plain text and a 2-dimensional data matrix barcode that allows government agencies to identify and locate assets in a central database.
Products & Services include:
- Label design to meet requirements as specified in MIL-STD-130
- Printed UID data labels on exceptionally durable materials including:
- Photosensitive anodized aluminum (MetalphotoTM)
- Laser etched aluminum or stainless steel
- Tesa Tape, Polyester, Kapton, or Cryogenic thermal printed labels
- Precut blank labels cut to customer specifications for in-house UID laser etching requirements
- Validation and verification of label content
- Data Validation
- Confirms that the content included within the 2D Datamatrix code conforms to the DoD’s UID construct format as well as ISO15434 and ISO15418.
- Code Quality Verification
- Confirms that the printed codes meet the quality guidelines as specified by AIM DPM and the most current versions of MIL-STD-130. Verification reports are typically provided electronically.
View Product Specs